Rock & AlternativePop & ElectroSoul & UrbanJazz & BluesMixed Up
MUSIC
Recommendation
Home ForumFAQ & NewbiesFees and charges to new artist for promotion is there any because I can't afford it now..?
Fees and charges to new artist for promotion is there any because I can't afford it now..?

You are new to BeSonic and want to know what happened? It's all in here!

ReplyReply   View last commentView last comment
to page: 1
Belinda BB Storm
Fees and charges to new artist for promotion is there any because I can't afford it now..? 05/19/2008, 02:33 PM
I want to know is there any charge or upfront fee for a new artist that ascap registered like my self but I am making a comeback independently so I am not making any steady money from music yet I still work a day job in the medical field as a college recruiter and I am a single mom so I want to make sure this is a free service.. please let me know asap.. my email is bmcsween1@yahoo.com if Be sonic gets a percentage off the back end upon record sale thats fine.. I am use to that precedure and thats fare.. like ourstage.com so let me know I am also on many other usa sites like Ourstage.com as well they promote me free.. I thank you very much and I humbly appreciate the promotion and god bless sites like this. just let me know for clarity.. Belinda B.B Storm//

fb_BeSonic
No charges 06/03/2008, 10:28 PM
Hi there.

BeSonic does not charge you for any services.

You can create a profile, upload songs, comments songs of other musicians, have a look at several statistics and even sell 3 songs free of charge through our partner Rebeat.

For further questions please do not hesitate to write us: support@besonic.net

Best regards

Fabian

Omopataki
Downlaod 02/05/2014, 12:46 PM
how can i downlaod.

ReplyReply
to page: 1