Rock & AlternativePop & ElectroSoul & UrbanJazz & BluesMixed Up
Death Metal MUSIC
MUSICLOAD CHARTS
Metal CHARTS
1 Goeffelman
Bomb the...
more...
Home ForumCommunity TalkDIM CHRIS feat AMANDA WILSON (Seek Bromance)
DIM CHRIS feat AMANDA WILSON (Seek Bromance)

Chat, exchange ideas and thoughts with the community about anything right here.

ReplyReply   View last commentView last comment
to page: 1
DjCenter
DIM CHRIS feat AMANDA WILSON (Seek Bromance)  06/20/2011, 11:44 AM
Sexier and more uplifting than her last worldwide opus (Freemasons - “Seek Bromance” with Tim Berg), Amanda Wilson is back together with Dim Chris releasing “You Found Me” for their 2nd EP together (1st : “Sometimes” - DJ Center / Universal, 2010).

Fitting summer mood and rhythms “You Found Me” will soon be part of the essentials of your summer DJ sets.

Dans un registre encore plus sexy que son dernier hit mondial (Freemasons - “Seek Bromance” avec Tim Berg), Amanda Wilson est de retour aux cotés de Dim Chris en livrant “You Found Me” dans la lignée de leur première collaboration (“Sometimes”, DJ Center / Universal, 2010). Dans un esprit rythmé et positif, “You Found Me” sera bientôt un indispensable dans votre playlist d’été !!

Teaser Video:

http://www.youtube.com/user/DJCenterMusicGroup

kellyrose12
kid's winter boots 10/31/2011, 07:35 AM
Made for both adult males and women, Cheap Wholesale Kids Bootshttp://www.winterbootsaleuk.com/html/cate/Whole-sale-kids-Boots.1.html]Cheap Wholesale Kids Boots

the host of colours fits every single taste. Os whether or not you need a pink classic tall or a chestnut or drab grey, UGG classic tall can be found inside of a range of sizes and attempt them out using a pair of dark leggings. You can even fold the Ugg classic tall to show off the gentle wool inside as per your design quotient. The Ugg boots for me look elusive and stylish on any sort of jeans. Available inside of a varied hue of colors, Ugg classic tall certainly are a should accessory for just about any wardrobe style.

ReplyReply
to page: 1